• Inspects incoming and in-process precision, complex machine parts and assemblies, completes related paperwork, such as inspection reports, DMR forms and other database records (VISUAL software, Excel entries).
• Utilizes standard mechanical instruments such as, but not limited to; Micrometers, Calipers, Height gages, indicators, CMM, Micro Hite Height gage, Micro-tek Vision System and Optical Comparator.
• Assists in maintaining the tool calibration system.
• Determines acceptance of products by using engineering drawings, production prints, written instructions etc. and reviews deficiencies with QC Supervisor.
• Calipers, micrometers, all other measurement tools, and computer database.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
• Must have good dexterity with hands.
• Light Electromechanical skills.
• Must be able to verbally communicate with supervisor and others.
• Able to read engineering drawings, specifications and inspection instructions.
• Knowledgeable and skilled in the use of standard mechanical instruments (i.e. Micrometers, Calipers, Height gages, Indicators).
• Experience with CMM, Micro Hite Height gage and Optical Comparator is preferred.
• Microsoft Office
• Ability to work under direct supervision and to follow written instructions and techniques.
• Good basic mathematical aptitude required.
• High School degree or equivalent.
• 3 years inspection experience in a manufacturing environment.
WHAT WE OFFER:
• Competitive base salary plus bonus eligibility
• Comprehensive benefit plan – eligible upon date of hire
• Holiday and Paid time off
• Employee Stock Ownership and 401k
Resumes can be submitted to Jobs@diamondantenna.com
An EOE and E-Verify registered.