RF ELECTRO-MECHANICAL ASSEMBLY TECH
- Performs Assembly Technician I and Assembly Technician II tasks.
- Assists in assemblies in process on the production floor.
- Assembles, tests, tunes and plots data per specifications.
- May assist Assembly and Test Supervisor in training and scheduling.
- Performs torch soldering as needed for tuning.
- May need to indicate and true up concentricity of center conductors to tune the product.
- Uses mechanical tools (i.e. Vernier, Height Gauge).
- May compile data.
- May make arrangements for mechanical or electrical modifications.
- May issue stocked items.
- Works with engineering on prototype.
- May request changes to engineering.
- Proficient with RF test equipment.
- Operate hand tools and measuring tools (i.e. Microscope, Torque Meter, and Torque Wrench).
KNOWLEDGE, STILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Must have good dexterity with hands.
- Must be able to communicate well with co-workers and customers.
- Able to read Blue Prints.
- Proficient knowledge of in-process assembly procedures.
- Proficient in network analyzer testing including full two port calibration
- Good basic mathematical aptitude required.
- Computer literate.
- Detail Oriented.
- Must be able to recognize deficiencies and troubleshoot.
- Must have patience.
- Electronics tech school or Military radar/avionics school or Associates degree in electronics
- Minimum seven years related experience in RF microwave test, tuning and mechanical assembly
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Competitive base salary plus bonus eligibility
- Comprehensive benefit plan – eligible upon date of hire
- Holiday and Paid time off
- Employee Stock Ownership and 401k
Resumes can be submitted through the form below or to Jobs@diamondantenna.com
An EOE and E-Verify registered.