SENIOR ENGINEERING PROJECT LEAD
Diamond Antenna & Microwave is a technology design & manufacturing company in Littleton, MA. Our heritage product lines of microwave rotary joints are used in radar and satellite communications antennas.
• Plan and lead the execution of rotary joint assembly projects through the design, assembly, test, and qualification phases.
• Lead proposal efforts for more complex product/program offerings.
• Authoring of test procedures and program deliverables/CDRLs (ex. IMS, MTBF Report).
• Specification of significant sub-components (ex. slip rings, fiber optic rotary joints) and supplier sub-contract oversight.
• Engineering contribution to projects as required.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
• Solid project/program management skills (WBS, BoE, Planning/Scheduling, Budgeting, Status, Risk Management).
• Electro/Mechanical assembly design skills.
• Strong communication skills – written, verbal, presentation.
• Customer relationship management.
• Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering.
• Minimum 10 years relevant work experience.
• Preferred: RF product experience (ex. waveguide, coaxial transmission).
• Preferred: Slip Ring, Fiber Optic Rotary Joint, Encoder, Fluid Rotary Union product familiarity.
• Preferred: SolidWorks experience.
WHAT WE OFFER:
• Competitive base salary plus bonus eligibility
• Comprehensive benefits plan – eligible upon hire
• Holiday and Paid time off
• Employee Stock Ownership and 401K
We are an EOE and E-Verify registered.
Resumes can be submitted to Jobs@diamondantenna.com