Senior Manufacturing Engineer
Diamond Antenna and Microwave Corporation ins looking for a dynamic Senior Manufacturing Engineer to join our team. Reporting to the Director of Operations, the position will be responsible for the overall process and product maturity, lead the resolution of day-to-day problems related to the manufacture of Rotary Joints. Manages/oversees all facility related maintenance and improvements.
Essential Functions include the following (other duties may be assigned):
- Responsible for real time process & product support in production and O&R Labs.
- Assist Machine Shop Supervisor in reviewing vendor and shop discrepancies and coming up with solutions.
- Responsible for all router process card development.
- Responsible for the creation of visual work instructions.
- Develop accurate failure analysis report for customer presentation.
- Contribute to lean continuous process improvements through sustainment and storyboard documentation.
- Produce complete and detailed failure analyses including root cause and corrective action after every product evaluation suitable for customer presentation.
- BSME or equivalent experience.
- Ten (10) years Manufacturing Engineering experience. Three (3) years Microwave Rotary Joint experience preferred.
- Strong ability to integrate mechanical and microwave rotary requirements to meet assembly and item specifications.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Proficient analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to work and interact with departments throughout the organization.
- Proficient written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient knowledge of Excel, Word and SolidWorks.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and multitask.
- Strong ability to integrate mechanical and microwave rotary requirements of each job.
- Ability to drive to root cause and corrective action to continuously improve the quality of our product.
- General Safety
- Quality Management System Awareness
- Computer Software (Microsoft Office, SolidWorks)
- FOD, PPE, Crane & Hoist
- Walking and standing for approximately 75% of the workday.
- Sitting and working on computer for 25% of the day.
What We Offer:
- Competitive base salary plus bonus eligibility
- Comprehensive benefit plan – eligible upon date of hire
- Holiday and Paid time off
- Employee Stock Ownership and 401k
Resumes can be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org
An EOE and E-Verify registered.